Jigs and accessories made quickly, and at 1% of the cost.
No matter whether you need a specifically shaped holder or a calibration tool, 3D jig printing on a DeltiQ printer means a product with precise dimensions every time. Also, the entire preparation and production process is incomparably faster than using an injection mold or casting, and with only a fraction of the cost.
The TRILAB DeltiQ brings you:
- Prototype dimensions that are precise, with less than 0.5% error
- A printing resolution of better than 0.1 mm
- A large build volume and a printing height of up to 50 cm
- Overhangs and long bridges without the need for supports
- A printer that’s perfectly tuned right from the start
What kinds of tooling are companies producing on TRILAB printers?
They print holders, switches, and measuring and calibration instruments for industrial-battery manufacturers.
Here’s where they’re already producing top-quality prints
Join the ranks of those who demand perfect prints
We’ll be glad to tell you more about DeltiQ or send you a printed sample. Just let us know.
Save Time With a Safe Bet
We’ll be glad to print out sample models for you. Just let us know.